Referrals and Contacting Langdon

If you need assistance with a criminal matter, you may contact the Utah State Bar regarding possible referrals. For non-criminal matters, including family law and wills, trusts, and estates, referrals are being made to Richard Brown of the R.S. Brown Law Office at 801-253-5010.

For past clients of Langdon who need copies of their file or other information, please use the "Contact Us" page, or email Langdon at
Stacks Image 1861

Bailey Wicket and Langdon